Custom Search
Things comes and go its the matter of how you hold it.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sick,Sick,Sick

So tired had been feeling sick this past few days
I`m now at Tampines NLB right now
feeling so cold so lonely so down
i jus duno whats wrong with you getting angry with me for nothing?

lets runaway from that topic and back to the sicklish problem
ohh well i`ve been suffering from many sickness
god knows what gonna happen to me
i`ve got flu,fever,headache,giddyness,aches all over my body coughng blood
think i`m suffering from yellow fever aka dengue
so anyway if this dosen`t get well i should go for checkup
haven`t been eating too jus no mood for food
i want massage in spa with hot water suiting my desired temperature
hhohohoh it would be like HEAVENS<---is this the correct spelling?
who cares this blog is like not existed anyway
jus made this up to pour up all my feelings...
tata gotta go see u in my nxt post wich might be donkey years from now!!!
You had your fun while i suffered it jus isn`t fair
its not alright to be like that
i feel the pain but u felt nothing
for i`m gone its nothing to you its not fair to me
do tell me who am i to you...

OMG!!! i can`t believe its ending jus like that i`m so hurt
i din expect the outcome to be like this
but anyway i`m missing you so much i wan you to be beside me
taking care for me seeing u i guess u`ll take my sickness away
wonder when can i see you
i tolerated you but u took advantages all away
now that i lost you i`m left with nothing that i can lose
u made me think of you every now and then
i really need you come back to me

________________________________
sweet isn`t it =D
i`m not well
tatatatatatatatatatata

No comments: