Custom Search
Things comes and go its the matter of how you hold it.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What a boring day today!!!
my blog got spammers hahha cool or what
well peeps do spam more keep me entertain
ask ur moms and dads to spam too!
they might entertain me heehee...u peeps are so secretiveHAHAHA!
i love spammers they`ve got pussy on their face Roar!
apparently my blog has been visited teehee so proud.

Well its been many days i last posted
cos...i`ve been real busy doing nthing this few days
going out slacking everywhere but sadly no pictures
nvm i`ll get the cam when its back we`ll go photo sessions okie =D
school have been real bored and long sessions makes me wanna sleep
so many CCAs meetings why does all stuck on fridays!!!
school today is super sian ah!!!
actually wanted to chabot one then go seoul garden
but due to sheena and desmond buget problem we decide to shift it to tmr
but anyway its still not confirm...

YAWNS! i`m so sleepy but there`s so many things undone
anyway i wanna redesign my whole room any designer wanna take this job?
heeeheee joking lah...wow picasa2 is cool photo editor u should try
anyway i`ve been into books lately any nice books anyone?

ok i`m tired time for taggs reply heehee =F
___________________________________________________________

vonnie: dere dere dere DERICK ! Link me
I want to be Vonnie aka the most pretty girl on earth thank you
>okie consider it done hahha
EZA: WTF? i didnt flood all that stupid nonsense.
>okokk i know =D
Shiling: HALLO..
>hie...lol meet up soon
the game: u suck..
>ur mom suck more she sucks egg
Pearlyn: damn retro song.
>heehee cool right i know u like
Pearlyn: oh neh neh ! lols. (:(:
>neh neh leh!!! i love mummy
Shiling: HEY DERICK
>u again hahahha!!!
weishan: haiya my teacher also very biased. you know that mrs ng!
>i know the madam Chee~..bye right
jacqueline.: Omg. don't believe it. you called me a mature woman?
>lol what is wrong with that any problem with that?

No comments: