Custom Search
Things comes and go its the matter of how you hold it.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Drink Drank Drunk!!!

Have been really down lately nothing goes my way
everything had been going against me
i realise i`ve been asking too much from my life
jealously and greed is taking me away
i`m feeling tired and i`m swaying away
someone please pick me up and take me away.
Didn`t have time to blog this few days
have been going out and come home late
but it dosen`t really matters
i guess my blog is"alien"anyway.
had alil bit of fun here and there
espically with my buddy Desmond haahaaa
Thanks for the company dude!
for almost the whole its jus me and him
rest always go home early
leaving only the two of us stranded dunno ware to go.
so anyway had much fun ytd
thanks to Desmond,Sheena and ur friend hahaaha
and not forgetting aisha,elliot,yvonneee and botak!!
so anyway i went to town in the after met up wid aisha and company
went walking in town from orchard to PS for dinner and cakes
and nxt to city hall where yvonne had left and aisha and elliot went home
had a nice outing wid u guys although earlier part was a lil boring.
so after everyone went home its me and desmond again!!!
so we went to meet sheena and her friend at somerset
then went alley bar for shots
and next towards shahara for sheesha session
omg it was heaven dude we ordered 1 bucket Heineken
then strawberry sheesha
smoke and drink till we drunk and ordered another grape sheesha
then after smoke we went home in sheena`s friend car
i puked many times in e toilet and in her car
but luckily there was plastic bags and
yup tts all for ytd and desmond can`t drink HAHAHHA
i`m laughing at u =D
okok off i go till te nxt post HAHAH i promise there will be picture soon!!!
___________________________________________________________________

No comments: