Custom Search
Things comes and go its the matter of how you hold it.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th it ends tonight

Its been a few days i last blogged well i`m not a full time blogger
i found that this might be jus a place to let out all my feelings
maybe it shall not be a public blog
a secret place to write all my feelings
i`m pretty emotional ya
haven been feeling well this few days
holiday is here i`m suppose to be happy
but i`m not maybe this is jus my life.
Many things happen this few days too much to say
day went for operation
i only knew when my brother told me
i don`t feel a part of my family at all
i realise that only my family members are worth loving
and life is fragile,sudden
you won`t know what happen so i`ll just live day by day
my life is boring
nothing in this world spite me to live on
maybe this is jus me
my heart is broken
the first time i fell so deep
its been 1mth+ i`m still hanging on
she had a bf behind my back
but i didn`t mind
i did so much and i dun expect returns
i gave in so much
i gave her all my happiness but she just took it away
its like teaching her to fly and she flew away
i regret so much
i left another girl for her and i was stupid
it was a stupid mistake i made
i shouldn`t have trust her
but she is a nice person
maybe she jus doesn`t suit me at all
there`s so much i wanna do with her
so much i wanna tell her
but i don`t think i mean anything to her now
she passes day by day as if nothing happens
i`m begining to hate her
take me away from this sinful place
i wanna go to a faraway place where there is only me
jus me and my love ones
i wanna decide on my life now
i`ll study hard,i`ll make money
i`ll retire with big sum of money
i`ll retire to a thailand village
i`ll have peace
i`ll do my buisness via computers
if theres a will theres a way
i believe in no love now
i`ve been hurt
i`ll leave
bye
theres still so much to say
my life my everything
the world is my stage
i act
i hide my feelings
i shall jus wait for my day to come
i`ll become jus an ordinary boy
i`ll stop all my bad habits
i promise
life is meaningless without a good realation
and in the end you leave the world a better place...
yesterday was a history,
tomorrow is a mystery,
but today was a gift.

No comments: