Custom Search
Things comes and go its the matter of how you hold it.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Airport

Night out at the airport
it was freezing cold
my heart feeling sour didn`t know what to do
why must there be love?
things gets complicated
its the source of trouble...

credits to 5,Dan,Bon,Jaz,Ronnie
thanks for the night
thought it was quiet
many things seems to change
things wasn`t the same anymore
everyone change
everything change
i wasn`t as cheerful as before
i know

having cough
its time for me maybe to stop smoking
i had to live for myself but nt anyone else
i did what i can do
if its not mine..
it wouldn`t be mine
and i would have to let go....

things isn`t as easy as u think
i`m a pretty emotional guy
i need love to survive
i know this sound stupid
but this is me
i`m all alone no close friends no nth
no goals
no friends with common interest
so call friends thinks i`m joking half the time
but this is me
friends ask me out jus for the fun of it
they don`t really mind if i was there

i don`t know why does this always happen to me
i`m sick and tired i wan a retreat
i surrender...
i need a partner who will stand by me by all means
i need friends who really cares about me
this sound sad
its too good to be true

i screw relationships up
it isn`t my fault
maybe i`m bad at it and i`ll jus learn from it...

anyway yesterday wasn`t of much fun
spending most of my time alone
despite having"friends" around
i`m sad
but
at the same time i must be happy
afterall....
" I live for myself and not for anyone else "

No comments: