Custom Search
Things comes and go its the matter of how you hold it.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Love of yours, its sound tells me that you're concerned about me
That hand of yours that touches my forhead during the days when I'm unwell
Every scene, every episode, they never fade away even though they had passed by however long ago
And every scene, every episode, that kept emphasising the thing that I became since losing you
That I am a stupid person, more so than anyone else, having had true love but was unable to take care of it
Got to know it's value but then it's too late, broken-hearted, however much I thought of reverting the story, I'm able but only to dream
Stick our picture, which was torn apart, back together
But will our paths meet again? Or that I should accept it
Because every scene, every episode, they never fade away even though they had passed by however long ago
And every scene, every episode, that kept emphasising the thing that I became since losing you
Tell me a little, just where there will be a door for me to revert to the nights and days,
that I had you; I'll take a good care of you, once again

I am that stupid person, more so than anyone else, having had true love but was unable to take care of it
Got to know it's value but then it's too late, broken-hearted, however much I thought of reverting the story, I'm able but only to dream.

No comments: