Custom Search
Things comes and go its the matter of how you hold it.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Oh that Specs!



Those silly cat eyes
behind that specs of urs,
the cute spider
on those pair of smooth hands,
that monster mouth
behind that small lips of urs,
that pair of long legs
with that short skirt of urs,
ur silly voice
ur smell
ur hair
how ur hands ruffles through my hair
those silly but sweet messages u sent me
the special feelings we had together
half the time we couldn`t hear what we were talking
cus both of us were talking so soft
i like it when u tickle me
when u hold my waist,
looking for my belly button
that ducky lips of urs
and i kinda like it when u could predict what i was doing
what emotion i was having
what reaction i had
i know its gonna be hard
but i`ll still go for it.
I.L.Y.
I`m there whenever u need me i promise
i`ll stand by u.

P.s. Secret feeling


No comments: