Custom Search
Things comes and go its the matter of how you hold it.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Kiss+Ass=Goodbye

Trallala feeling much better now.
Frankly i`ve been trough worst than this.
I wanna thanks everyone for their support,
espically that little secret agent of mine.
I miss u, cuzzie and that little rascal alot.
we`ll meet soon.(secretly ha!)
As days goes by, memories is washed away in the rain.
The sky cry for me.
I won`t try i`ll just follow the flow.
If its fated we shall meet again,
i don`t hate u,
i can`t get angry,
i`m just too nice to people.
I love my fellow friends,
Sholy,Dirah,Nat,Hanis,Faiz(not really sometimes),that OAC bunch and my little agent not forgetting that darling Ifah.
I realise too to love someone with brains not to love someone blindly.

I`m sorry school and bedroom i`ve been neglecting u guys i`ll be back.



HAPPINES COMES WITHIN YOU ITS ALL IN YOUR MIND.

No comments: