Custom Search
Things comes and go its the matter of how you hold it.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

sillyness,speechless



Farah,
maybe now whatever i tell u, u won`t believe me also.
idk what to do with u. why did u get up set over someone else, i already told u
at the end of the day just come back to me.
i swear upon my life that i only love u, and dirah is just a friend
i was already close to her before that and when we go out its always not just the both of us there is always many friends around i just need u to believe me this once.
why would i even to bother if u don`t mean anything to me, if u don`t like it just tell me.
idk i really really put myself into this relationship.
u just don`t see it. if i was having someone behind u think i care to explain?
u`re plain stubborn and silly.
have a little faith in me at least.
listening to what i gotta say won`t kill rite.

No comments: