Custom Search
Things comes and go its the matter of how you hold it.

Sunday, July 19, 2009


Farah believe it or not
u`re the only one i care for
i`m tired saying so much stuffs to u
i just need u to believe me
it might be a little hard cause of what happened
take the risk give it a shot
u won`t know what will happen
i do love u its more than that 3 words
i`m sorry being an asshole
i din know my random stuff could hurt u so much
its just me how i talk?
don`t be angry
i`ll buy u lots of flower and loads of chocolates
i`m not gonna kill myself although i`m a little emo
being able to take care of u is something that keeps me alive
i`m sorry
i`d love you forever if u allowed
being angry give wrinkles
i`ll walk from jurong to woodlands if that is able to make u forgive me
u stole my heart away,
i can`t live without u
maybe i can but i`d drive me crazy
i jus wanna see u turn back and run to me
i wanna hold ur hands and tell u how much i love u.
lastly i`m silly
and u gotta teach me

t.a.p.i. i love u

No comments: